Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 58

2008-11-26 12:49:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 58
From: "Will Tucker" <WTucker AT manh DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:39:55 -0500

I have inherited a NBU environment (Windows 2003 Server SP2) with one master server, 3 media servers which connect to an SL8500 (development backups), and 3 media servers which connect to a StorageTek L180 (production backups).  I’m receiving multiple status code 58 (can’t connect to client) on my development jobs even though I’m running the bpclntcmd –hn command to obtain the correct hostname.  Any ideas?

Will Tucker | Storage Administrator

Manhattan Associates, Inc.

Direct +1 678.597.6644

Mobile +1 770.590.5404