Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] how to duplicate the tape

2008-11-25 14:51:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] how to duplicate the tape
From: Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:37:58 -0600

Our answer is either "Go read the manual" or at least check the help included with the command.
You have to at least TRY to do some of the work...

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

nguytom <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

11/24/2008 09:21 PM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu]  how to duplicate the tape

My question is what's option of bpduplicate to duplicate the tape