Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 200

2008-11-25 11:02:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 200
From: BlueChris69 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:37:47 -0500
Thanks for your replies...

All of our policies are setup the same, i.e. the weekly and monthly backups are
calendar based and the daily incrementals are frequency. This has never caused
a problem before.

Also, reading that tech note, all of our policies are set the same...so the
weekly backups are set fore the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Friday of the month and
the Monthly is set for the last friday. Therefore last friday was the 3rd
friday of November so shouldn't have made any difference...and again i come
back to the fact that all of the policies are set the same and they all ran
fine.

Thanks,
Chris