Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate specific fragments?

2008-11-20 21:28:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate specific fragments?
From: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:35:13 +0000
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 03:53:34PM -0700, Donaldson, Mark wrote:
> I don't know of anyway to do this.  You might be hosed on this one.

Yup, that's what I was assuming.  Just checking.  This seems like
something that isn't often wanted.  When there's a lot of small images
on a big volume, not a problem.  When there's a large image involved, it
gets annoying.

I want the equivalent of Volume Manager's "vxevac" for an NBU volume.
:-)

--
Darren