Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Error- Socket Read Fail

2008-11-19 13:43:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU Error- Socket Read Fail
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:08:52 -0600
You can try what I have set, but each person's netbackup may act
different when you have so many other factors involved.
You can try what I have.

On the master server properties there is a "timeouts" section.
I have my client connect and client read set to 3000
(Bounce services on master when you change them)

Policies -
More then one running at the same time is fine.
More then one JOB running on the client is different.

So on this client - when this job that files is running, are there any
other jobs running on the same client?