Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM 6.5.

2008-11-10 12:46:16
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM 6.5.
From: "Boris Kraizman" <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Scott Jacobson" <SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:15:33 -0500
I have both NOM and Aptare, NOM gives me the basic alerts as I already mentioned, like policy changes, tape drive down, tape media frozen, etc. Aptare gives me all comprehensive reporting for my environment. You cannot compare these two products, NOM has just some of reporting compatibilities, where Backup Reportorer comes to the picture with full reporting range.

Regards,