Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] multistream a user-defined backup.

2008-11-07 13:13:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] multistream a user-defined backup.
From: "Michitsch, John" <JMICHITS AT gannett DOT com>
To: "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com>, "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:03:51 -0500
Yes, but the problem with the full backup is it truncates the logs, and we do
not want that to happen.  SO form what you're saying, there is no way to
accomplish this?  The reason for not doing multiple bpbackup commands is I want
to manually add a bpbackup stream when a new database is created, that is why
I'd like to do with the wildcards...