Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 MP5 Upgrade to 6.5.2

2008-11-04 09:59:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 MP5 Upgrade to 6.5.2
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:46:32 -0600

I'm getting ready to start this upgrade early tomorrow morning and I had a couple of last minute questions.

1.    Anyone have an idea of how long it’s going to take to recover a 350GB NBU 6.0 catalog backup from LTO2 tape?

2.    I’m shutting down the old server and bringing up a new one with the same name.  Should I backup my catalog to one of the drives on the new server to recover it faster?

Thanks,

Randy