Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MSEO Agent Backup Error

2008-11-03 03:28:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MSEO Agent Backup Error
From: dy018 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 03:10:19 -0500

yafets wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Do you have solution for this problem? can you share it to me, coz i facing
> in this problem today....
>

> Regards
> Yafet

Hi,

2 Things you need to do after your converted your mseo drives.

1. Add the media server host in the MESO Security Server using its full
qualified domain name.

2. Go to the security server host file ensure format entry of the mseo agent
are as follows
<ip>    Full Qualified Domain Name    Short Qualified Domain Name

Regards