Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reduce Volume Pools

2008-11-03 02:28:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reduce Volume Pools
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:14:37 -0000
Hi Ed and thank you for this.

I agree that too many pools are overkill, and its not just SAP (that was only an example), but I am in the process of reducing everything down where possible.

As far as I can see, there is no reason, and I am pleased you agree that mixed retentions is not good (as it is off by default).

So "Yuk" is the correct terminology :-)

Simon