Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Upgrade

2008-10-28 11:05:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Upgrade
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <servet.ince AT gantek DOT com>, <Bluejay AT fujigreenwood DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:53:24 -0500
It really depends on what you are doing with netbackup.
If you use 80% of what is avail you may have issues.
If you use 5% of what is avail you may not.

I am on 6.5.2a ( I only went to 2a because it was the most current when
we went to upgrade).  I have had 2 issues that were resolved very easy.
The rest of my backups run just fine.  I even backup and restore
Exchange 2007, and Windows 2008 servers.