Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Poll: How many times do you use a cleaning tape?

2008-10-25 12:34:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Poll: How many times do you use a cleaning tape?
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>, "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, "A Darren Dunham" <ddunham AT taos DOT com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:23:53 -0400
That would be every couple of days in a few shops.  Where did you read that?
My understanding was what the previous folks said, that it was an on-demand
thing.

Curtis Preston  |  VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 |  C: +1 760 419 5838 |  F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com |  www.glasshouse.com
Infrastructure :: Optimized