Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Java Comsole Hungs with Netbackup 6.5.2A

2008-10-15 12:57:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Java Comsole Hungs with Netbackup 6.5.2A
From: Jon Bousselot <jon-bousselot AT pacbell DOT net>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:27:27 -0700
When I upgraded to 6.x, I had to completely remove the java admin app
from my admin windows workstations.  Doing the upgrade apparently left
something behind that didn't work so well.   You could see most of the
features, but getting properties on certain things, or examining the
policies would cause it to hang or error out.

I think the linux java admin workstation upgrades worked fine... but I
can't remember what I did.  It was a long time ago.
-Jon