Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Catalog Backup size is incraesing day to day

2008-10-11 06:58:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Catalog Backup size is incraesing day to day
From: servet ince <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:39:30 -0400
Hi All,

We have upgraded the our NBU enviroment from 6.0MP6 to 6.5.1 in August. After
NBU upgrade, NBU 6.5.1 Catalog Backup size is incraesing day to day. 1st size
was about 285 GB, now it is abou 338 GB.

Does anobody know that, is there any 'Best Practice' OR like that something for
Catlog Backup??

Thanks

Servet