Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 New upgrade woes

2008-10-07 16:42:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5 New upgrade woes
From: "Brzozowski, Dwayne" <Dwayne.Brzozowski AT va DOT gov>
To: <carrd AT ijet DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:13:04 -0500
I also ran into this problem as well. It's been a while, but I believe
that you have to have the fully qualified domain name of your NB master
first in the hosts file. By first I mean, ip address of master, fqdn,
and then short name. Short name before fqdn will not work.

-djb

Dwayne J. Brzozowski
Sr. Solaris Systems Administrator
mail: dwayne.brzozowski AT va DOT gov