Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] IMAGE DB Client List

2008-10-06 18:37:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] IMAGE DB Client List
From: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:22:15 -0700

Hey guys

Does anyone know a command that can query the Image.db in Netbackup 5.1 to pull all the clients that have been backed up by a particular Master server? I can run a bpplclients command but that will only give me the current list of servers in active or inactive polices and I want all of the servers that have been backed up by this Master server throughout the years, even the ones that have been removed. Let me know if there is such a command, thanks in advance.

Daniel Jimenez
Data Protection Team