Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharepoint (MOSS) 2007 Document Level Backups

2008-10-06 05:37:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharepoint (MOSS) 2007 Document Level Backups
From: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:57:09 +0200
Hi JIm

Choose the relevant document, pretty sure our problem is the NFS setup, has asked our Symantec Supporter for a detailed documentation on that

Michael

2008/10/2 Jim H <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>

Hi Simon

I have a couple of questions for you.

What are you choosing for your backup selection when trying to do the Document level restore backup? I believe it only works when you choose the web app site, or the content database(s).

Secondly, is your SQL backend running on a cluster? I know there is an issue with the document level backups when SQL is on an MSCS cluster(I am not sure about other clusters). I believe there is an EEB available for that issue.

Jim