Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Send emails - Status Codes OTHER than 1 & 0

2008-10-05 14:49:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Send emails - Status Codes OTHER than 1 & 0
From: Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 14:36:34 -0400
On Sunday 05 October 2008 01:59:07 pm chriswible AT att DOT net wrote:
> Add this to the code before the blat command in nbmail.cmd.  I like
> nbmail.cmd messages the best out of all the NBU message command files.

Thanks a million Chris! That indeed works!  I have a "test" policy with one
client and one particular path for the backup-selection that I know ends up
with exit code 1..and I started the job and and after it ended I didn't
receive the email !!  I started another one (cancelled it right away) so I
could get exit 150 and indeed I got email.

Very clever way... grab the last 3 characters for the subject line.

Thanks again!
Jorge