Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Pushing unix clients

2008-10-01 12:54:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Pushing unix clients
From: "Klebba, Don" <DonKlebba AT quickenloans DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 12:27:30 -0400
We’re currently running 6.5.2a on a Solaris Master. We’re trying to upgrade our unix clients by pushing the software, using the ssh method, using the
Install_client_files located in /usr/openv/netbackup/bin and we keep getting a error saying that install_client is not found
In the client directory that we are trying to upgrade. When we look into that directory, the install_client is there.
Has anyone else run across this and how do you get it to work?

Don Klebba
Quicken Loans
Storage Management Team
DonKlebba AT quickenloans DOT com