Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] LTO-4

2008-09-24 12:02:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] LTO-4
From: "Stafford, Geoff" <GStafford AT barclaycardus DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:42:57 -0400
MP5 was the first 6.0 version that officially supported LTO4, we saw the
devices showing up with "limitations" in the wizard during testing with
MP4 but I forget off the top of my head if that was because of Netbackup
or Solaris patches.  As previously mentioned, I would also update the
mapping file.

>>From the MP5 release notes:

- Added new device and library support for the following:
 - ACSLS - Titanium T1A, T9840C/D, DLT-S4
 - New device supported for WORM
 - New media and drive type for LTO4
 - New library support - Panasonic/Matsushita AJ-CM100 Library

Geoff Stafford
Barclaycard US
Data Protection Engineering
office:
mobile:

Barclays             www.barclaycardus.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity who is the intended recipient. Unauthorized use of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by
replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.