Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows 2008

2008-09-09 11:48:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows 2008
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:32:19 -0500
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 3:41 AM, Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

We are going to upgrade to NBU 6.5.2 at the end of this month (20th).

We are runing a lot of oracle backups on windows 2003 machines, is there something we should be specially aware of ?

Symantec has just published a Late Breaking News article that you should probably read.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/307880.htm

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org