Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reg: Unable to enable Encrption

2008-09-08 02:11:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reg: Unable to enable Encrption
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All

 Netbackup master server 6.0 MP5 has been installed in solaris server.
Now i need to enable the encrption. We dont have netbackup encrption
software seperately for unix , so i downloaded NB_ENU_60_5_M_290352 & installed on both Netbackup client and Masterserver.
Generated key in the Netbackup client using bpkeyutil.
While firing backup , i am getting an error like extension package is requied,but was not installed. So pls help me to resolve this issue ASAP,
Appreciate your valuable support and solution ASAP. Pls let us know the URL for downlaoding this encrption software for all Unix flavour ( Netbackup)
Note: During installation of
 NB_ENU_60_5_M_290352 package i got the error as do not have base product installed for below clients
ALPHA/OSF1, HP-UX-IA64 ... so on..