Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows 2008

2008-09-05 12:13:23
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgradering to NBU 6.5.2 soon because of Windows 2008
From: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Jorge Fábregas" <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:58:27 +0200
It is not the Netbackup system that is going to run on Windows 2008 but some of the clients

Have already tried just to install 6.5.2 on the Windows 2008 client, but the server dosn't recognize correctly (sees it as a Vista Machine, which gives some issues)

Michael

2008/9/5, Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com>:
On Friday 05 September 2008 10:33:06 am Michael Graff Andersen wrote:
> Thanks, but unfortunately I couldn't convince the business to wait to
> december to implement Windows 2008

I see Michael.

On the other hand...I'm just curious...Why would you run such a critical
system (such as Netbackup) on Win2008 that just recently came out? Is there a
particular feature you need?

Best regards,
Jorge