Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Replace/Change

2008-08-29 16:15:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Replace/Change
From: "Obenschain, Charles T." <CHARLES.T.OBENSCHAIN AT saic DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:59:04 -0400

 I am using Netbackup 6.5 and a Quantum 8 Tape robot.  I am trying to replace the tapes in my robot with fresh tapes so I can take the tapes offsite for storage.  I know that you need to update the database to show that these are new tapes, but how do you do it.  I am using a windows machine so UNIX commands are of no use to me, unless you can tell me how to use them on the windows machine.