Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] scheduled backups fail to launch

2008-08-28 11:10:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] scheduled backups fail to launch
From: Chad <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:26:30 -0400
We have NB 4.5 running on two Linux servers (master and slave).

Around the first of the month, we had to replace the motherboard in the master.
 Unfortunately the CMOS clock on the new board was set way in the future, far
enough that the NTP daemon refused to correct it.  The repair dude didn't
notice this, and we went through one backup cycle that way.

Since then, the backups on the remote media server do not start as scheduled.
If kicked off manually they work just fine.

The only hint I can find is the bpsched log contains messages like this:
log_in_errorDB: skipping backup of client bsd3, policy HD
Q-Stand, schedule 2years because it has exceeded the configured number of tries

I assume somewhere NB mis-remembers it did that backup (in the future).

Where would it keep that information, and how can I reset it.