Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] MSEO Agent Backup Error

2008-08-19 13:21:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] MSEO Agent Backup Error
From: "Bill Roth" <william.c.roth AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:03:30 -0700
Status 84 = "The system's device driver returned an I/O error while NetBackup wrote to removable media or a disk file."

Be sure you've reduced the NetBackup buffer size by approximately 4KB (so 256K buffers would need to be reduced to 258048).

You probably have error messages in /var/log/cgsb.log on the media server where the error occurred.

What errors (if any) do you see?

Thanks, Bill