Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MSEO Agent Backup Error

2008-08-18 06:00:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MSEO Agent Backup Error
From: dy018 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 05:43:22 -0400
Hi all,

I'm configuring a NBU6.5.2 SAN Media Server (Solaris) using MSEO configuration
for it backup. After confguriing the backup policy with the keyphase, my backup
after running 1mins plus flags out status 84 with device busy error. There are
no other jobs running but i'm not sure how come the device is flagging out
busy. anyone know what could be the problem?

My mseo is using 6.1...all my mseo device path are using /dev/cgsb

Regards