Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Status code 28 (failed trying to fork a process) NBU6.5.1 o

2008-08-13 09:52:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Status code 28 (failed trying to fork a process) NBU6.5.1 o
From: "BeDour, Wayne" <WBedour AT lear DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:32:23 -0400
Just a follow up.  We installed PHKL_37455 on and it took care of the
Status Code 28 problem.  We did find PHKL_38024 which superseded
PHKL_37455 and installed it on another NBU server and it is also running
with no problems at this time.
Thanks for the help...

Wayne BeDour
Unix System Administrator