Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] install_client_files over ssh using a differentport

2008-08-07 04:25:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] install_client_files over ssh using a differentport
From: "JC Cheney" <joseph_cheney AT symantec DOT com>
To: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>, "WALLEBROEK Bart" <Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:09:15 +0100
We don't specify a port number to use - we use the default port used by your
ssh binary. For example if you look under
/usr/openv/netbackup/client/Solaris/solaris10 you'll find the ssh_to_client
script. On my 6.5 test system line 129 defines SSH as an alias to the binary;
try modifying the script so that this SSH alias includes the port number
directive.

Of course this is totally unsupported but it should "get you going". Don't
forget that when you upgrade these mods will get overwritten...