Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fixed (not resolved) RE: (0) TRANSIENT (IDL:omg.org/CORBA/TRANSIENT:1.0)

2008-08-01 13:18:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fixed (not resolved) RE: (0) TRANSIENT (IDL:omg.org/CORBA/TRANSIENT:1.0)
From: netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 18:54:48 +0200
Well, we did the three finger salute (remember it's a windoze box), and now
everyting is working. I did work with Symantec for over an hour and learned
many new things, but in the end the reboot fixed it.

Thanks for all the replies.

Regards,

Patrick

Call support again and raze the case to severity 1 (server down). You will
speak with a tech immediately
stefanos