Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Disable alternate client restores

2008-07-31 16:12:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Disable alternate client restores
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>, <ken_zufall AT goodyear DOT com>, "veritas-BU" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:49:03 -0400

Wow, Gabe!  While the might solve the problem, that’s about the scariest most convoluted key management system I’ve ever heard!  Too many keys to lose for my tastes.

I have to say it again. Wow.

I think the fumes from the coke plants in Philly have gotten to your brain, dude. ;)

(For those playing at home, that’s coal or petroleum coke (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coke_(fuel)), and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_coke) not Cocaine or Coca-Cola, OK?)

Curtis Preston | VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies, Inc.

T: +1 760 710 2004 | C: +1 760 419 5838 | F: +1 760 710 2009
cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com | www.glasshouse.com