Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Removing 6.5.2 and going back to 6.5.1

2008-07-31 13:24:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Removing 6.5.2 and going back to 6.5.1
From: mconner1201 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:51:41 -0400
Hi, I have NBU 652 on a Windows 2003 master and media server setup.  Has anyone
ever removed a maintenance pack and if so, what kinds of ramifications have you
had?

I currently only have 2 clients upgraded to 6.5.2, the rest are on 6.5.1.
Also, which would I remove first, master or media?  Will I have to reinstall
tape drivers?

Thanks for any help on this.
Mike