Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2a/6.5.3 update

2008-07-28 20:28:27
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2a/6.5.3 update
From: Dominik.X.Pietrzykowski AT nab.com DOT au
To: "tim burlowski" <tim.burlowski AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:14:13 +1000

Thanks Tim, any updates to the fix list would be nice or atleast what you are allowed to list/update
prior to the official release.

"tim burlowski" <tim.burlowski AT gmail DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

29/07/2008 07:31 AM

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu] 6.5.2a/6.5.3 update

All:

I've seen a lot of posts recently on 6.5.2/6.5.2a and wanted to
respond here to clear up some confusion.

I just posted what I hope is some clarification on the Symantec
NetBackup blog,
https://forums.symantec.com/syment/blog/article?blog.id=NetBackup&message.id=70

I generally don't like cross posting, so didn't think I should include
the whole post in this email thread, I suppose I could be convinced
otherwise.

Please comment on the blog or here in this thread if you have any
additional questions on this topic that you would like me to try and
answer on the blog.
--
tim burlowski

National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us at postmaster AT nab.com DOT au or by replying to the sender, and then destroy all copies of this email. Except where this email indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in this email does not take account of your objectives, financial situation, or needs. It is important for you to consider these matters and, if the e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making any decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to Unsubscriptions AT nab.com DOT au in order to stop marketing emails from this sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not represent that this email is free of errors, viruses or interference.