Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.2a/6.5.3 update

2008-07-28 17:41:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2a/6.5.3 update
From: "tim burlowski" <tim.burlowski AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:31:53 -0500
All:

I've seen a lot of posts recently on 6.5.2/6.5.2a and wanted to
respond here to clear up some confusion.

I just posted what I hope is some clarification on the Symantec
NetBackup blog,
https://forums.symantec.com/syment/blog/article?blog.id=NetBackup&message.id=70

I generally don't like cross posting, so didn't think I should include
the whole post in this email thread, I suppose I could be convinced
otherwise.

Please comment on the blog or here in this thread if you have any
additional questions on this topic that you would like me to try and
answer on the blog.
--
tim burlowski