Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Unable to write to both drives

2008-07-17 18:55:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Unable to write to both drives
From: "Honeybrook, Kate" <Kate.Honeybrook AT thalesgroup.com DOT au>
To: <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:35:16 +1000
Yeah it has 2 in the mpx field. In the end the problem has been resolved
although I am not quiet sure why. We had HP come out and replace one of
the drives. Although both could write independently after replacing one
of the drives the problem seems to have gone away and both drives are
writing fine now.

Kate Honeybrook
Systems Administrator
Security Solutions & Services

Thales Australia
Building 314, Garden Island, NSW 2011, Australia
Tel: +61 2 9562 3106 | Mob: +61 447 421 253 | Fax: +61 2 9562 2857
kate.honeybrook AT thalesgroup.com DOT au | www.thalesgroup.com.au