Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Linux

2008-07-02 14:57:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Linux
From: "Kennedy, Cameron" <Cameron.Kennedy AT bovislendlease DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:28:50 -0400
We have a similar DR process as you and I have a script that I use to
create a kickstart file for each server automatically along with saving
specific configuration files and so on. That together with the install
DVD, I can build the OS.
We then restore the application partitions (mostly Oracle apps or DB's)
and that's it.

We will be playing with BMR in Netbackup when we upgrade to 6.5.2 in a
few months.