Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 Scheduler Bug?

2008-06-30 15:09:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 Scheduler Bug?
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: "Brian Blake" <bblake AT datalink DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:43:05 -0500
I was told by support today that 6.5.2a will be out this week.  We're being
pushed down that path because of issues with nbdbm which have apparently been
addressed in 6.5.2a.  I heard there were a lot of issues highlighted in 6.5.2
which have been addressed in 6.5.2a

Mark Glazerman
Desk: 314-889-8282
Cell: 618-520-3401
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to