Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any one upgrade to Veritas Netbackup 6.5.2 yet?

2008-06-18 10:38:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any one upgrade to Veritas Netbackup 6.5.2 yet?
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:16:01 -0400
Have you tried restoring this data?  I just did a quick perusal of the
data in preparation for a restore test and I can't seem to find the
registry.  Since this was a file level backup I would assume we're
looking for:

c:\windows\system32\config\sam
c:\windows\system32\config\security
c:\windows\system32\config\software
c:\windows\system32\config\default
c:\windows\system32\config\system

But they are not there.  I'm going to try a restore next after modifying
the registry to make sure it is restored.

-Jonathan