Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media Tracking -

2008-06-17 04:42:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Tracking -
From: rvadde <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:06:58 -0400
This thread is to get a feeling of what others are using for tracking their
media. We have around 30,000 media and we don't have a tracking system built
in. We depend on Netbackup and some other tools, but no tool is complete now.
Are people using any off the shelf tools such as Vertices or so? If so what are
the thoughts.

Thanks in advance.