Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Policy Information Migration

2008-06-13 08:54:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Policy Information Migration
From: Gregory Demilde <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Esson, Paul" <Paul.Esson AT Redstor DOT com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:33:17 +0200
Paul,

Actually it could be a problem if you had already existing policies ....  otherwise you can save policy information using bpplinfo ... and then use that information to create the policies.

Greg

Esson, Paul a écrit :

Shyam,

I have been told I cannot do this by Symantec.  I thought it would be possible as this information is text based but I placed a call with support outlining what I was proposing and was told no.

Regards,

Paul Esson