Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backup exiting with Status code 2 - unable to verify nbdb database

2008-06-09 21:11:27
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backup exiting with Status code 2 - unable to verify nbdb database
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:32:22 -0500
Justin,

We have 7 policies listed in the critical policies list.  They are the policies
that back up out tier one data.  I have to admit that I'm not really sure why
we specify them but could you tell me why having them / removing them would
make any difference ?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Mark Glazerman
Desk: 314-889-8282
Cell: 618-520-3401
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to