Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Share a library

2008-06-06 19:36:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Share a library
From: "Eliza Yam" <eyam2680 AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:15:50 -0700
I have a HP LTO3 tape library with 4 drives.  The robotic and 2 of the drives are connected to a FC switch dedicated to NDMP backup of a Celerra NAS.  We do not have more FC ports available at this time.   Two remaining drives are idle and not being used.  Can the remaining 2 drives be used for backup?  What is the strategy and how?   Thanks.