Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 25 errors. Cant connect on socket with no real rhyme

2008-06-04 12:17:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 25 errors. Cant connect on socket with no real rhyme
From: selwyn <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:55:12 -0400
I have seen this problem on rare occassions.  It usually occurs when DNS is not
working properly.  In these instances the master server name is not being
resolved to an IP address.

It is possible that you do not have your TCP port settings right on either the
clients or the master server, I would check this out if DNS is resolving
properly.