Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Incremental backup

2008-06-03 16:17:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Incremental backup
From: PGerard <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:49:24 -0400
Hi everyone.  I am backing up an EMC Celerra using NDMP with one tape drive
attached to each of the data movers....this is working fairly well...at least
way better than the way it was before....but I do have a question about
incrementals.  One of the file systems does pretty much a ful everytime the
incremental runs.  Could that be a CTIME/MTIME thing?  Is there a necessity to
turn off CTIME?  Can someone please let me know?

Thanks