Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] FYI - Symantec made a change to their FTP (no longerallows list)

2008-05-29 10:43:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] FYI - Symantec made a change to their FTP (no longerallows list)
From: Bryan Bahnmiller <bryan.bahnmiller AT managedmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:24:07 -0500
   When Symantec first changed their support site I complained too.
Since I was with a small company, my "input" fell on deaf ears.

   In addition, I now have to support Storage Foundation. Try to get
patches for Storage Foundation!!! Go search VxFS patches, filter out
various versions and languages, see if it applies to your MP or not...
Then go to VxVM, then VCS, VEA, maybe add in a search for LLT, GAB,
CMCC, CSCM,,,.

    Bryan