Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vmchange use for eject of tape from library

2008-05-29 02:55:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vmchange use for eject of tape from library
From: dy018 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 02:39:18 -0400
Hi,

Anyone using vmchange to eject tapes?

I'm using the command below, it manage to eject the tapes BUT the command didnt
end properly as the command spawn another tldcd process but didnt go off after
eject. I can only kill that spawned process in order to do a tape inventory.
Anyone know exactly how to use vmchange to eject tape? Thanks

vmchange -res -multi_eject -verbose -rn 0 -rt TLD -rh <MASTER SERVER> -ml
<mediaid>:<mediaid>