Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 13 for new 6.5.1 environment test

2008-05-21 22:46:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Status 13 for new 6.5.1 environment test
From: "Scott Jacobson" <SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com>
To: "Todd Jackson" <c-todd.jackson AT invitrogen DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:30:36 -0600
Todd,

We had this issue, opened a case and resolved it.

It's about the connection options of the client in the 6.5.1 environment using
either a 5.1 or sometimes a 6.5.x client.

Run the bpclient command and change the connections options to 1 0 2.

This will place the client under the Master Server properties Clients
Attributes listing.

You can also do this through a GUI.

D:\Veritas/NetBackup\bin\admincmd>bpclient -client servera.your.domain.com -L
Client Name: servera.your.domain.com
 Current Host:
        Hostname: servera.your.domain.com
        IP Address: 0.0.0.0