Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 13 for new 6.5.1 environment test

2008-05-21 16:02:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 13 for new 6.5.1 environment test
From: "Jackson, Todd" <c-todd.jackson AT invitrogen DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:40:12 -0400
All,

I just set up A Windows (2003) Master Server running NBU 6.5.1.
The old system use to run Solaris 8. I pointed one of the clients (Solaris system)
to point to the new Master. I was able to connect from Host Properties but running
a test backup I fail with a status 13. I created a bpbkar log earlier because there were issues
connecting until I added an entry for /etc/hosts file. However there is no data in there. From problem report I just get the
13 file read failed. I only selected two directories that I know backed up successfully on the old system.

Seems like a permission issue somewhere but maybe someone has an idea of the problem.

any ideas?

Jackson