Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 MP5 - solaris 10

2008-05-15 19:47:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 MP5 - solaris 10
From: Dominik Pietrzykowski <dominik_pietrzykowski AT toll.com DOT au>
To: Jeff Lightner <jlightner AT water DOT com>, "Pekala, Laura" <Laura.Pekala AT phlx DOT com>, Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, "Clooney, David" <david.clooney AT bankofamerica DOT com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:33:46 +1000

There is a patch for this that fixed it in the end so you don't need to worry about it. If you have patched to the latest rev of solaris you should be OK, can't remember what the patch id is. Be careful to make sure you don't get SUN to update netbackup as the patch bundle included them last patch release we ran.