Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate -cn on Windows?

2008-05-15 17:25:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate -cn on Windows?
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:11:30 -0400
Yes it can.  On 6.0 I imported some old DLT media.  Ran a copy from DLT (Copy 1) to LTO (Copy 2.)  Then I expired the copy 1 and duplicated from copy two to copy 3 (total of 3)  which became the new copy 1.  If copy #1 is missing, any duplication you make becomes copy 1. (and I would assume 2 3 4 etc... the lowest available copy number.)

-Jonathan